What is SingTogether?
SingTogether is an annual seven month musical outreach project, which runs from September to March.
We work with teachers and schools to provide a fun and engaging experience for the children and a confidence boost for teachers.
Over the six month period we offer:
• 3 hour Teacher Training workshops in Blackburn Cathedral
• Three sessions with the children within your own school
• Music for 8 group songs, all resources and recordings of each song to help you learn
• Email/phone support if needed
• Teachers’ Concert in Blackburn Cathedral, six weeks before the concert
• Project culminates in a fabulous concert at King George’s Hall with 15/16 schools performing each night
• Opportunity to conduct your own choir if desired during a section of the main concert
• A fantastic opportunity to connect with other teachers and schools. Many have forged partnerships, performing their own concerts together